Concentration and focus play a vital role in the life of every individual. But for, students who are going to go for a career need to be more focused. As a parent, it’s quite difficult to see children suffer due to extra burden and involvement in various activities where they cannot concentrate more. Parents need to manage everything smoothly, just like how software for school management manages all the activities, data, and records. So here in this article, we are going to discuss some of the tips through which you can help your children to increase their concentration.
Tips to Increase Kids Concentration
Good Food Habits: Nowadays, children are more devoted to the food packed or sold in the market. Consumption of these kinds of food is not providing energy to the body and makes the body lazy. However, being busy and working parents, they usually include packed and cooked food which consists of iron and magnesium, which makes their bodies lazy. Instead, try to eat various green vegetables and fruits, which consist of vitamins and antioxidants, which make feel body light and more focused. Their diet must include fish, eggs, nuts, and avocado, which help the body to get vitamin b3, b12, carbohydrates, and fiber; including these things in the diet help the body to get proper nutrition and the brain get the energy to think more and concentrate.
Reading: Reading helps to understand things which allow kids to think more while studying—reading help students to be active learner and reader. The question that comes into their mind while learning helps kids think critically. The regularity help students to understand content and outline. Students can learn the skills they find interesting in their free time with the help of online classes that are organized and executed efficiently with the use of software like LMS portals.
Studying: There are various ways to make the whole process of learning and studying fun. Some of them are as listed below:
- visualize – visualizing helps kids to connect more easily. Like you imagine in mind the thing which is mentioned in the book. For example when you study about the hills or about the map in your mind you can imagine the rivers which are following and more. Like the Indus river, which originated from china, it crosses India in Jammu & Kashmir and then flows into Pakistan. Now you can also remember the water policy of 1960, and by imagination or visualizing it in your mind, you can understand more.
- By environment – sometimes you can recall things by looking into the background. For example, in science, you must have read the reflection and refraction, so whenever questions ask about why the sky is blue, you can remember because of its wavelength and thus help students visualize things more correctly. Through the environment, you can connect more easily.
- Memory map – you can teach children to remember things by connecting them. For example, if you make them study photosynthesis, combining all the keys and clues like the sun – green leaves – chlorophyll – converting into energy – xylem and phloem. So it takes time for students to help make a memory map, but a memory map helps in the revision, and during exam time, you can easily connect to a subject and write about it.
- Group study – group study helps children to communicate and help those students who can exchange their information with others. For example, if one student is good at some topic and others at another, they can teach, and trust me, students can understand more when their fellows teach them.
- Breaks – breaks play an essential role in studying; it’s crucial for energy and refreshments. So during a 1-hour class, it’s necessary to take at least a 10-minute break and concentrate on the various other activities like listening to a song or drinking water or taking a break. It makes your brain relax and free from pressure, and after the break, you can resume with complete concentration. So above all are a few tips which can help students to focus more.